Friday, January 22, 2021

Online money and apps part 2

 So I had a few more to tell you about and I’m sure there will be more to come. In between my cooking and crocheting if that’s something you all would like to see or just want me to stick to making money apps and sites. Let me know in the comments below. 

Ncponline.com is where I started almost 3 years ago now. Along with Inboxdollars. Both great sites but being my first I’m kind of shying away from both since I found out faster ways to make that money. But it’s still a great site all in all. You scan all your purchases that can include dog food, clothes, food anything even fast food and gas purchases. And each week you send in you get put in for a 100 dollar gift card drawing and a 500 dollar quarterly drawing if I remember correct. If you make it every week I think a month you get bonus points. Take surveys for points. And in turn these points you can use for Amazon, ITunes and more. Or to purchase out of there store. Or they have giveaways for expensive items too. And you use some of your points to buy tickets I think 🤔 ( sorry been a while since I did the giveaway) but know you purchase with your points as many chances you want to try and win. 

Yougov and Pointclub are like the other sites but I gave up on both I couldn’t quality for not one survey  Your welcome to try they always looking for different type of people who knows you could be one they looking for  or could have same luck as me  

Ibotta is a little different then the rest it’s a shopping app but it looks like if you purchase what they have on here u can make a little money back. I stopped using it years back because it was mainly frozen microwave foods and that is something I just didn’t buy frozen foods like that. I purchase a lot of fresh foods being that my husband is Mexican I do a lot of Mexican meals. Fresh cut tomatoes and jalapeños. That’s something will bring to the blog at some point. Think right now we all need a little money in these tough times so chose to start with this way and hopefully help you guys make a little of that Ching Ching 💰 💰. Good luck and please stay safe. ❤️ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

crypto currency

 Bitcoin is it worth it? With Bitcoin being over 50,000 as of today that seems like a really high amount and especially for someone who know...